Moment of Love

by - November 27, 2013



I was looking for creating a suitable photo frame for one of my favourite picture.


This picture was taken in Seattle, US. This was the first time when my husband went out on overseas trip after marriage. I was missing him and was worried about his well being. This was the first time I realized how important this person has become in my life.


Below are the supplies I used to make this photo frame:
- Foam sheets
- Punches
- Embellishments
- Glitters

I am attaching this photo frame for Challenge 21 - Magical Memories

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This looks great!!!

    Thanks for joining us in Lulupu Challenge #21

    Love,

    Varshitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats lovely
    Good to have u at Lulupu challenge #21
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. this photo frame is fully embellished and looks so beautiful. I am sude your husband loved this frame u made for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete