Colours of Spring

by - January 29, 2014

Hi Friends,
I have made this colourful card to welcome the Spring :)


To make this card I have used the pattern paper scraps which are attached to the binding of the PP book and most of the time gets wasted.

I have distressed these thin PP stripes with Vintage Photo Distress Ink Pad to give the look of Bamboo sticks and pasted behind the quilled flowers.


I wanted to thank my little sister who helped me throughout the making of this card :) :)

This is my entry for Lulupu challenge#24 - "Scrap Your Scraps"

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Simply amazing. your skills are commendable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and innovative it is..credit goes to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great use of scraps, Dipti! beautiful card! Thanks for joining Lulupu Challenge #24

    ReplyDelete