Picture Perfect

by - March 30, 2014

Hello,
This is my Wedding Reception photo. The photo and photo-frame are pretty old ;-)
 I decorated the frame and presenting it to you..
To create the background of the frame, I sprayed Pink and Green distress inks on a colorful PP, highlighted the design through markers and gel pens. Punched out mini circles from golden printed Vellum sheet and then pasted the same on the PP.

I applied a layer of Modge Podge Gloss to make the base non-porous. Through Stencils I created Harlequin design through the UTEE. I sprinkled peach color oil paint on the PP at some places.
The foreground is then decorated with Prima Flowers, Bird and other embellishments ..

Objects are distressed thorough Vintage Photo Distress Ink Pad.


My project consists of all the letters :
C - Chevron Washi Tape, Curls (Quilling)
L - Laser cutouts, Leaves
P - Printed Papers, Pebble Chips, Pearls, Prima Flowers, Pink, Peach
T - Together Forever, Tape
U - UTEE


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is so beautiful and cute. I love the detailing you did on background paper. Very nicely put up!! you two rock :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous couple and the frame is simply super.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyyyy Deepti, I am so glad u liked and ur comment means a lot to me!!! Thanks a ton :-D :-D

      Delete