Mixed Media - Indian wedding Family Intro (Parichay, also called Isinabisi)

by - May 27, 2017

Hi Friends,
Hope you all are doing good. Today I am going to share with you a very unique project :)
I made one journaling book, called Isinabisi for my sister's wedding.
In India, Isinabisi is made by Bride's side and gifted to Groom's family. It contains the names of the Bride's parents, family members with their brief introduction in poetic form.
Front page of the book is a Mixed Media panel. Dimension of the book is 8 inches by 8 inches. The main focus of the panel is the wooden Barat Band miniatures and the Resin circle frame. I used gel medium to paste all the embellishments. Perfect pearls are used to give some extra shine to all the embellishments. For background I used my stencils and Gold paste. Heat embossing using gold fine powder is done on vellum sheets.
Sit back and enjoy the video of Isinabisi... (I know this book has a funny name ;) )



You May Also Like

0 comments