Wall mural style - Indian wedding Family Intro (lagan patrika, also called Isinabisi)

by - January 09, 2018

Hi Friends,
Hope you all are doing good. Today I am going to share with you a very unique project :)
I made one journaling book, called Isinabisi for my sister's wedding.
In India, Isinabisi is made by Bride's side and gifted to Groom's family. It contains the names of the Bride's parents, family members with their brief introduction in poetic form. it is basically a form of invitation.
 Front and back are chipboard die cuts. Ganesha is made using clay and silicon mould. here is the link to make the front panel of the book -Ganesha Wall Mural
 I used stencils and mooses to decorate the pages. used Spellbinders dies to cut the labels out.
Sit back and relax as I take you through all the pages of the Isinabisi.
 Here is the link of one more Isinabisi I made for my other sister's wedding -
Mixed Media Isinabisi


You May Also Like

0 comments