Mom To Be Album - A box with a sliding closure

by - July 14, 2018

I am really happy monsoon has finally arrived, although here in Gurgaon the summer doesn't want to subside yet.
Inspired by Mom to be papers by Papericia, I would like to share with you a new project - a photo box with a sliding closure embellished by the motif sheet that comes with the paper collection and little bit of shabby chic styling!

You can enjoy the video the album here or at my YouTube channel.


I love how the box turned out.


To open the box, you just need to slide the circle down through the opening on the right side of the lid.

Inside there is a little album.












 That would sum up my Album today!
 Thanks for you visit :)

Here is the video tutorial of the Album - Alexandra M

You May Also Like

0 comments