Vintage MDF Jewelry drawer using Moulds Artifacts

by - September 19, 2018

Hi Friends,
Hope you all are doing great. Today I am showcasing a Vintage Jewelry drawer using my silicon mould artifacts.
 After Deciding which artifact will go where, glue down all the artifacts on the bare drawer using Ranger's glossy accents. Once everything is dry give a base coat of black acrylic color.
 Using Folkart's blue acrylic color, color the artifacts here and there. once blue color is dry use Turquoise blue color to color the artifacts so that it gets double shade. patina color.
 Using Tim Holtz stencil and old bronze acrylic metal color, give a texture to all the surfaces of the project. Using the same color highlight the artifacts.
Using a tooth pick give some details on all the edges of the drawer chest.








Here is my inspiration pic. I wanted to give below look to my project.
  Thanks for stopping by! hope you got inspired :)

You May Also Like

0 comments