Lagan Parika (ISINABISI) - Clay Modelling Art - Bride Waiting for her Groom :)

by - April 23, 2020

Hi Friends,
Hope you all are doing good and optimizing your Lockdown time. Today I am going to share with you a Lagan patrika I made few months back but didnt get the time to share with you all.
In our culture Isinabisi (family Introduction / Lagan patrika) is sent from Bride's family to the Groom's family. It has names of the Bride's parents, family members inviting the Groom and his family to the wedding.
This time i tried my hands on Clay Modelling Art. 

I made a bride using Shilpkar Clay, painted and decorated it. 



From the local market I purchased one wooden board. Painted it using Acrylic colors and did some stenciling. Using a handmade paper i made a scroll and wrote the message using gel pen.

Decorated the platter using a small metal diya. Put the paper scroll and you are done!


 Everyone in the family the project and appreciated the Clay Modelling work. I am so happy with the final result :)

You May Also Like

0 comments