Pattern Paper Flowers

by - August 18, 2014

Hi Friends,

Happy Janamashtami!!

Today I made a colorful flowery card, and here it is ...


For background, I used white water color paper. The yellow pattern behind, is heat embossed using 'Autumn Crisp - Clear Acrylic Stamp - Pine'.

I used scallop punch to punch out 3 colorful flowers from Mambi print pattern paper. To highlight the edges of the flower, I distressed them with Pink distress ink and an ink blender

Tied brown color twine across the card twice and then pasted the flowers using foam tabs to give some dimension.

Just to add more jazz, I stamped one bee and colored it, & used glossy accents at the center of the flower.

The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday stamp set ! The border of the card is made from yellow Washi tape.

Hope you will like my card !!  :) :)

I am linking this card at challenge CSCC #6 - Pattern Paper Fun


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lovely card Dipti, I like the washi tape border you created, and also the pp flowers are cute. Thank you for joining us at CSSC #6

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clean and simple. Less is more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card. Thank you for playing with us at CSCC #6.

    ReplyDelete