Square Birthday card

by - August 23, 2014

Hi Friends,

I made one clean and simple, graph paper like looking pattern bday card today, and here it is ...

I used Square stamp from Autumn Crisp - Clear Acrylic Stamp - Pine set. I stamped several times using the Momento Inks to make this design.
Sentiment is done using white heat embossing on vellum sheet. 
Here is a close up ... 


I added 3 small triangles for more geometric look ;-P

I am linking this card in challenge Challenge #45 - Geometric

Thanks for stopping by ... 

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Great background and the vellum is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dipti.. very creative idea.. Love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Dipti, this is SO pretty and a bit masculine too.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your white embossed sentiment on the vellum! Thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete