Fun Chalkboard and Chalkbox

by - September 10, 2014

Hi Friends,

How are you doing?
I made a red color chalk board for a friend's daughter some time back.
I got busy with the routine so there is a delay in uploading the pics ..
So here they are ...

To make this Chalk board, I purchased a board from a local shop here and applied 4 coatings of Chalkboard Paint Red.


Once dried completely, I pasted a pattern paper on the borders, and applied a coating of Modge Podge to secure it.

 I took print out of the alphabets and arranged letters on the boarders and outlined the words using black marker to give it a lift.
I pasted some ready made chipset embellishments also ..like stars, hearts, car etc ..



 Here is a close up of the words that I made :-P


 Also I altered one plastic box to make a chalkbox. For this, I pasted pattern paper on the edges and one cute little horse on the top :)

 Hope you will like my chalk board.. thanks for stopping by !!!

You May Also Like

0 comments