Cheers!

by - September 26, 2014

Hi Friends,

I am back with a new CAS style card I made for Lulupu's Challenge # 39 - Black, White and Pop of color !
I got inspiration to make this card from Beth's Little Card Blog. I tried to copy, but the original one is soooo very beautiful :)
So, here is my version of the card, Hope you will like it!


On a white CS, I pasted a black and white pattern paper from Mambi pattern paper.
Then I pasted a black CS diagonally on one side
I took print out of the wine glass from computer and heat embossed it with Gold powder.
The sentiment is from Alpha alphabet stickers which are then heat embossed with Gold, to give it the same texture as that of wine glass.
Lastly, I adhered some transparent sequins here and there .. just for interest !

Thanks!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovely card, Dipti. The heat embossed wine glass and the sentiment looks awesome against the black background.
    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu Challenge #39 and Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!! Finally u managed this wine celebration.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks to you for your hard work and patience :) :)

      Delete