Scenery through Stencils!

by - October 24, 2014

Hi Friends,

Happy Diwali to you !!!

I am going to share with you a scenery card created using various Stencils.
To make the clouds, on a water color paper, I used Bubble stencil with broken china Distress Ink. and then fuzzy cut them.
To make the land area, I used Chevron stencil with Green Distress Ink and then fuzzy cut the two pieces.

On a water color paper, I used the wet wash water coloring technique to make the night sky and background. I used Green, Broken China and Stormy Sky Distress Inks.
To make the stars, I used Stars Stencils and heat embossed with White color.
To make the evening sun, I again used Bubble stencil and colored the largest circle with yellow and Purple Distress Inks. I then fuzzy cut it out. To add some shine on the sun I generously used Glossy Accents :)

Then I assembled all the pieces using tape and foam tabs .. to give some depth in the objects. Pasted the red twine and a Flower at the middle of the scenery to fill in the blank space. 
I stamped the sentiment on the vellum using Black Momento ink and cut out in banner shape.
To add some shine, I pasted one Rhinestone on the middle of the flower and other at the end of the banner.

Finally, to make the base of the card, I used Butterfly stencil and Camel Modelling paste on a bright green CS. Then I pasted my scenery on the CS using foam tape.

Hope you will like my card!!!

Prima Products used:
Prima Wild Flowers - Botanical Mix
Prima Elementals Stencil Bubbles
Prima Elementals Stencil Stars
Prima Elementals Stencil Butterflies
Prima Elementals Stencil Chevron

Bling:
Rhinestones on Flower and Sentiment
Glossy Accents

I am also participating in  Lulupu's Sparkle with Prima at Lulupu Blog Hop 2014


You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Very cute and sweet scenery Dipti. Loved it. Thank you so much for joining the fun at Lulupu.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love it to bits!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu- Sparkle with Prima Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Deepti and Jaya :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful scene on your card, Deepti.
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu sparkle with Prima Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, Dipti. Love the cute scene you've created. Awesome use of Prima stencils !!
    Thank you so much for joining the Lulupu 'Sparkle with Prima' challenge and Best of luck !

    ReplyDelete