water color using perfect pearls

by - May 13, 2015

Hi friends,
Hope you all are doing good! I am posting after a long time. I got blessed with a baby boy on 8th dec 2014, so was busy with him.
Today I got some time so I'm sharing with you a project a did couple of months back for a relative.
I made 45 invites for their House Warming Ceremony. Here are few pics and a short tutorial of the same.


To make these cards, plain white card stock with dimension 4 by 5.5 inches. Back ground stamp is Floral Doorway & Latch PreCut Set from Heartfelt Creations. The whole image is Then heat embossed using gold embossing powder.
Next step was to color the flower, branches and leaves. I used distress inks for water colouring.
Seedless preserves, peeled paint, peacock feathers and spiced marmalade.
I added perfect pearls in my mini mister and added that water in distress inks. Colours I used are berry twist, turquoise, blush respectively.

On envelopes I stamped two birds in a cage stamp from summer breeze collection by kaiser craft which was totally going with the mood of the card.

  I made 45 of these cards for her and courier her in the packs of 9 or 10!

Hope you like my design. Thanks for stopping by.

You May Also Like

0 comments