Perfect pearls and colored wood veneers

by - May 21, 2015

Hi Friends,

Today I am going to share with you a Get well soon card I created for a relative.






Here is a small tutorial of the above card.
To make this card, I took a white thick card stock with dimension 5 by 7 inches.
Through seedless preserve distress ink I coloured the boundary of the front card approximately 1.5 inches.
Then I took another white card stock slightly smaller than the card base. I stamped it with background stamp using versamark ink. I then brushed perfect pearls on the design and to kind of fix it, I air brushed some water from mini mister.
I then rounded off the corners 1/4 inches.
I used wood veneers extensively to decorate the front of the card, these were lying in my box for a long time.
I colored the butterflies using my sketch pens. Then heat embossed these with clear embossing powder to fix the color as well give some shine.
To give some further shine and dimension to the butterflies and the get well soon wood veneers, I used glossy accents and then added glitter using stella marker pen.

 Instead of using foam tabs, I used white craft foam to stick the front of the card to the card base.
With lawn fawn's on the mend stamp set, I stamped sentiments inside the card.
I used Orange color envelope to post the card as I didnt had any other.
To decorate the envelope, I used the flower vase and feel better sentiment from the same stamp set and used momento Orange color ink to give a tone on tone look !

Hope u liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!

I am submitting this card for the challenge:
Lulupu Challenge #49 : Feminine - Use wings & Colour Palette


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. It was very sweet. I liked the colors used on it. Beautifully made and very neat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dipti this is adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Lulupu Challenge#49. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete