One Stamp, 4 cards

by - September 17, 2016

Hi Friends,

I am back with few Seasons Greeting cards I completed yesterday. All of these cards have been made using only one background stamp.


This time I used Ranger's water coloring paper and I am pretty happy with the end result. I Heat embossed these with various colours embossing powders and then water colored them using DI.
I tried to give a modern looking feel to the cards by die cutting them in various shapes and then assembling them on the CS.



For the first card, I used white embossing powder. I water coloured using DI with colors like - Spun sugar, Shaded lilac,Peacock feathers and Evergreen bough. To pop the image further, I glued it to grey color paper and finally adhered the image on Voilet CS using foam tape for the extra dimension. Stamped the sentiment on a vellum paper and then used stickles to make some dots here and there for that extra shine and glitter.

 

 For the second card, I heat embossed the same background stamp using yellow embossing powder.
water colored through DI - Shaded Lilac. Used lawn Fawn's circle dies to cut the image in various size circles. Adhered all the circles on the white CS using foam tape. I used white stackles and make dots on the CS.
 
On the third card, I used silver embossing powder. Water colored using DI - Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar and Shaded lilac. Used lawn Fawn's sqaure shape dies to cut them in various size of squares and pasted them on dark grey using foam tape. I used dark grey CS as it was going through the silver embossing powder. Stamped sentiment on the bottom left sqaure using a vallum die and Momento black ink. used pink stickles to create dots and there by hiding the glue marks that appear on the vellum. Finally through a white gel pen made the faux stitched lines around the edges of the CS for the completed look.

 
For the last card, I used Pink embossing powder. Water colored using DI - Seedless preserves, Spice marmalade. To assemble the card I used a green pattern paper to give some more color on the card.


 
 Hope you like my cards! Thanks for stopping by ...



 

You May Also Like

2 comments