Geometrical shape - Circle stamp by paper smooches

by - November 03, 2016

Hi Friends,

Here is a clean and simple stamped card I made using circle stamps by paper smooches and momento die inks.
After stamping the circles on water color paper, I layered the stamped pattern on a blue PP and then on a white CS. I kept the blue PP little smaller to have a white border all around.
I then die cut the celebrate sentiment using black CS on my big shot machine.


For a little bling, I used white stackles here and there and used Glossy Accents over the black sentiment.


I pasted the same circle pattern, on the inside of the card too :)
Hope you like my card, thanks a ton for stopping by..
 
I am linking this card in the following challenge:
 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely color combo & the background is very beautifully done with stamping.!!
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu :) <3

    ReplyDelete