Fun Shaker card

by - June 30, 2017

Hi my friends,
Here is a fun shaker card.
 I die cut circle on a grey CS, pasted acetate from a old packaging (recycle ) , added foam tape around back side of the circle. Then I put some pink sequence in the circle sealed it though pink CS. Using foam tape I pastes the panel on a lavender CS. To give a clean look to my shaker card, I die cut a scallop from a pink PP, die cut circle inside the scallop and pasted over the shaker element. To give some interest I pasted fun stickers on the scallop - butterfly and flower. Sentiment is hand written.
I am sharing this card in challenge CFC177 -- Tic Tac Toe
Thanks for stopping by!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Beautiful shaker card and great take on the CAS-ual Fridays Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty shaker card and great entry to our CAS-ual Fridays challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute chaker card! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete