Christmas cards with Creative Expressions Zentangle Festive Sentiments Stamp set

by - August 04, 2017

Hi my crafty friends, its never to early for Christmas cards. So here I am , back with 4 Christmas cards. I used Zentangle Festive Sentiments Stamp set by Creative Expressions. Used my new Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to clear the sentiment images. Not to forget Mini Misti is a blessing!


For the first card, I stamped the image, colored it and for some extra touch I did some stenciling over the border of the panel.


I used 3-4 shades green markers to color the stamped image. Merry word and snowman is from kaisercraft Merry Christmas Stamp set. Used plaid PP to layer the card.

For the third card, I stamped script stamp using light blue Momento ink for tone on tone effect.

For the last card, I heat embossed the sentiment using Gold embossing powder and then colored it.









You May Also Like

0 comments