Small gift box with Silver Crackle and Gold finish

by - August 24, 2017

Hi Friends,
I am back with one more box :) This one has a touch of masculine because of bright Cobalt Blue color.


For this MDF box I first painted the whole box with cobalt blue Plaid FolkArt Acrylic all surface paint. I did not use gesso to prepare by surface because you can use this paint directly on any surface.
 Then used Plaid's silver crackle acrylic paint on a beautiful stencil to make this gorgeous design. If you take the close up, you can see the small crackles.
 Distress all the edges using Gold Nuvo mousse.
 Apply the same Gold Nuvo mousse on the chipboard embellishment, Finnabair metallica label embellishment and cabochon pearls. The Mousse covers all the surfaces beautifully. I used my fingers to apply the mousse.
 Finally, apply two coats of varnish to seal everything.
Here is a close up of the top of the box. Hope you like my project and got inspire :)

You May Also Like

1 comments