Decoupage Candles - Simple DIY

by - November 07, 2020

 Welcome to a fun DIY!

Decoupage is an art form I’m really getting into at the moment. I have posted decoupage DIY tutorials before, and I thoroughly enjoyed them! You can cover pretty much anything in sheets of gorgeous design – if you have the right glue and a bit of patience, of course. So I thought to myself, how difficult are DIY decoupage candles?

We’ve all seen them at the craft fairs. They look absolutely gorgeous, but also a bit expensive to buy. While I would love to have one of these in every room of my house, I just couldn’t afford to keep it up. So… yup, you guessed it, let’s make them ourselves!!!

I used the heat method to stick the napkin to the candle. I used an old Iron for this purpose. First cut out the tissue paper of the required size. Keep the napkin on the candle and slowly rub the iron on the napkin. you will observe that it will stick to the surface of the candle. cut the extra paper if there is any.
It can be a little bit tricky method but I am sure you gonna love the results!


You May Also Like

0 comments