Upcycle Old Rusty Frying Pan DIY

by - November 06, 2020

 Hi Friends, Hope you all are doing well!

Today I will be using my old frying pan which was almost waste and I was about to throw it , but then suddenly I got the idea of... Explore. DIY And Crafts. DIY Projects. I decoupaged it and turned it into a Kitchen Décor. 


This was my pan whose ceramic coating was ruined.  
First Gesso the whole surface. Paste your Tissue using decoupage glue. Apply yellow acrylic paint on the edges and handle. Apply 2-3 coats of Varnish. Decorate with Flowers and Ribbons and Voila !! Its Done !!

My five year old son also upcycled one small pan using  a car tissue paper.

 This is a very easy method of recycling rusty old pans and Try making something creative out of them them. Hope you like my project ! thanks :) :)

You May Also Like

0 comments