Embossed and Distressed Money Envelopes

by - July 28, 2014

Hi Friends,

Today I am going to share few Cash envelopes that I made for gifting. Please have a look at them. I decided to use stencils and embossing technique on white water color paper.


This one is totally different from the rest of the lot as I used Metallic Gold Embossing Paste on Echoes Stencils on red color CS. Once the paste is dried up, to add more shine, I added red color glitters. Chomped the corners. Layered it on dark green color CS and distressed the front of the envelope through Mustard Seed Distress Ink.


This one is my favorite, may be because of the color :-P. Using  Seedless Preserves distress Ink I colored the front of the envelope. Then I tied a purple broad ribbon on it. I used Texture Rhapsody stencil and white embossing paste on a water color paper. Once dried I colored it with same distress ink. I pasted a matching pattern paper inside the envelope from Mambi print sheets and the punched the Border.

 
This one quite similar to the purple one except that I used Broken China distress Ink and tied a twine on satin ribbon to give some contrasting look.

For below envelope I used Worn Lipstick Distress Ink along with Garden Umbel stencil. In this I left some patches of white at the corners .. Just trying different styles :-P


 Below is made using the Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and Garden Umbel stencil.



Time Travel stencil and Stormy Sky Distress Ink is giving some masculine look to the envelope. Actually, the front of the envelope is colored using two colors- Broken China and Stormy Sky. Then I sprayed some water on it through a mister in order to blend the two shades.


For the last envelope, I used dark pink CS. On a water color paper I stamped small flowers using Pink momento ink. Then I colored the flowers using glitter pens. Embossing is done using Harlequin stencil. I colored embossing paste using Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink. To tone down the background I rubbed Worn Lipstick Distress Ink color on it using Blending tool. Once it is dried, I pasted twine and a Pink flower on it.


Hope you like these and Thanks for stopping by ..


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete