Gold Embossed Altered Box

by - July 30, 2014

Hello friends! Hope you are all doing good, having fun and enjoying life.. 
Today I have a very special project to share.. this is a Computer mouse box which I decorated using Gold Embossing Paste. I love how it turned out....

I took a white CS and cut out pieces for all the sides of the box. Colored all the pieces using Green Distress Ink. Added green glitter over the surface to add shine. Then I used Gold Embossing Paste over Rhapsody stencil.

Golden and Red Rose flowers are hand made and are pasted using glue gun.

Hope you will like my box.

I am linking this box in below challenge:

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous work with gold embossing paste. I should give a try. :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Lulupu 3D Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Shilpa for the loving words :) :)

      Delete
  2. This is so festive and ethnic Dipti! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Rupa, I am so glad that you liked it :) Thank you so much

      Delete
  3. Ur choice of colours and stencil makes this box very beautiful. Wonderful idea for the upcoming festive season. Thank you for joining us at lulupu

    ReplyDelete